- Jump to media playerManaging your virtual life and profile is critical to getting a job nowadays, as Peter Bowes reports.
- Jump to media playerHow should you present yourself at a face-to-face interview? Peter Bowes reports.
- Jump to media playerIs technology the best way of finding a job? Peter Bowes reports.
- Jump to media playerPeter Bowes asks if the old-fashioned approach of job fairs can be a good way of finding work.
- Jump to media playerBBC News hears from a woman who got employment offers after changing her CV – and now gives advice to other jobseekers.
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Managing your virtual life and profile is critical to getting a job nowadays.
You need to make sure that anything on social media that can be seen by a potential employer is going to help you get employed.
Peter Bowes finds out how to make your online presence work for your job hunt.
Go to next video: Making the right impression in an interview
Why you can trust BBC News