How to promote the New Recruitment Agency
Successfully reported this slideshow.
How to promote the New Recruitment Agency
Loading in …5
Like this presentation? Why not share!
- 23 Comments
- 46 Likes
No notes for slide
- 1. How to promotethe New Recruitment Agency CREATIVE HRM Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 2. Recruitment AgencyWhat the Recruitment Agency faces: – The most common business for the former HR Professionals – Highly competitive area – Clients are not too loyal, new entrant to the market can grow big quickly and disappear within few months – Difficult to differentiate from competitors – Most agencies need to specialize and find their recruitment market niche Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 3. Promotion ofNew Recruitment Agency CREATIVE HRM Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 4. Common PromotionChannels1.Networking2.Job Boards3.Targeted Internet Advertisement4.Social Media5.HR Conferences Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 5. NetworkingHow can networking help to promote the new recruitment agency? – Former colleagues are the best marketing tool; they can be the first satisfied customers, and they can recommend the services of the new recruitment agency to their friends – The network can source the new agency with vacancies, and the network can recommend the attractive talents for interesting job vacancies – The network provides the honest and instant feedback; it helps to implement changes and improvements – The network provides useful tips and observes the competition on the job market – Many vacancies can be explored just by using the network – The network trusts the new recruitment agency; your friends trust you as the business owner Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 6. Using the Job BoardsJob Boards: Massive opportunity for the promotion of therecruitment agency – Most people start the search for the new job by surfing the job boards – Job Boards allow the custom layout of the job advertisement – Job Boards allow backlinks to the website of the recruitment agency – The agency has to engage visitors coming from job boards, and has to offer similar job vacancies (accountants should see job offers for junior financial analysts, etc.) – The agency has to invest into the development of the attractive logo and the intuitive website; it has to allow to reach the most important content within two clicks Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 7. Targeted InternetAdvertisementGoogle Adwords brings highly targeted audience: – Google Adwords allow the effective and cheap advertisement of job vacancies – Recruitment agency can promote its social media networks using targeted advertisement – Google Adwords cannot be used for the building of the brand name of the agency, but it can attract job applicants – The recruitment specialist has to identify the right keywords and has to optimize the advertisement – Agency pays per click and it has to monitor the conversion rate (clicks versus applications) Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 8. Social Media: The mostpromising for agencyLinkedIn: – Highly interactive social media for recruitment agencies – Recruitment Agency can engage its employees in different groups and it can contribute to discussions – Recruitment Agency should not promote itself aggressivelyTwitter: – Slow social media which builds strong and engaged communities around different topics – Recruitment Agency can use its specialties and it can contribute to communities – Twitter works as the best tool for recommending young talented job applicants Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 9. HR ConferencesHR Conferences build the strong brand name: – The recruitment agency has the opportunity to present its professional staff, its recruitment methodology and recruitment channels employed to find the best job candidate – The agency can demonstrate its deep knowledge of the local job market, and the best local recruitment channels – The agency can connect the presence at the HR conference with its network of satisfied clients – Informal talks with potential clients are more valued, if the satisfied customers acts as the confirmation Visit Creative HRM for more information.
- 10. Thank You• For the full PDF version of the presentation, please feel free to visit Creative HRM. Per request, you can also receive the PowerPoint version of the presentation.• You can follow Creative HRM: – Twitter – Facebook – Google+• Comments? Remarks? Visit Creative HRM and leave a message.• Additional HR presentations can be found at Creative HRM. Visit Creative HRM for more information.
Public clipboards featuring this slide
No public clipboards found for this slide
Select another clipboard
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
Create a clipboard
You just clipped your first slide!
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips.