Visapur fort trek
- Category : Travel & Visa
- Service Type : Travel & Tourism
Visapur Fort Trek
The famous monsoon Sahyadri Fort is more massive than the twin fort Lohagad. Visapur Fort Lonavala at a higher altitude than Lohagad fort. Many caves, water tanks, old houses, arch, waterfalls, temples are on the Sahyadri Fort. There are two buildings which are roofless now, are government offices from the past. A stone-built home at Visapur Fort called Peshwas Wada popularly. Lord Hanuman carving seen at the Fort, there are many temples dedicated to him at the Fort. Visapur is an ideal trekking destination near Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala.
Visapur Fort Trek 2020 | Visapur Trekking in Monsoon
A Monsoon Trek to Visapur Fort India, the best place to spend a rainy evening right! Visit Visapur for a walk with your partner or enjoy with friends. Visapur Fort also called Visapoor Fort is a hill fort near Visapur village in Maharashtra, India. It is a part of the Lohagad Visapur fortification. The Visapur Fort Monsoon trek will enthral you, and it will make your journey amazing. Enjoy the thrills of trekking in the challenging terrains! Fort offers a majestic view from the height of 3556 feet. Located in Maharashtra near Pune district, the trek to Killa is one of the best treks to do in Monsoon.
Perched upon a lush green plateau, the Visapur Killa is a top-rated excursion destination for adventure mongers as well as nature lovers. The Fort trek is a one-day trek accessible from Mumbai and Pune. It’s a grand confusion of boulders and steps up to the fort.
Visapur Trek Event details
- Visapur Trek difficulty level – Easy to Medium
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Base village for Visapur: Malavli
- Visapur Fort Height 3556 feet approx.
- Location: Lonavala
- Cost: Rs. 900/- per person
Train timings for Mumbai participants – Mumbai to Visapur Fort Trek
- 05:40 CSMT
- 05:51 Dadar
- 06:14 Thane
- 06:33 Kalyan
- 07:58 Lonavala
Train timing for Pune participants
Lonavala Local Train
- 06:30 Pune
- 06:35 Shivaji nagar
- 07:50 Lonavala
08:00 Meet at Lonavala station and move towards Visapur fort by jeep.
08:45 Reach at base and breakfast.
09:30 Start ascending Visapur Fort.
11:30 Reach Visapur top and explore.
13:00 Start descending.
15:00 Reach at Visapur Wadi and lunch.
16:00 Move to Lonavala Station by jeep.
17:00 Departure for Mumbai / Pune from Lonavala station.
- What we'll give/What we won't
- What is included in the tour
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Lonavala to base and back to Lonavala transport by local jeep
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required