The Woodlands Master Planned Luxury Homes for Sale in Houston
Let’s Find Your Dream Home
The Woodlands Towers at The Waterway
The Howard Hughes Corporation is pleased to announce the acquisition of the two most iconic towers in The Woodlands.
The Nature of Modern Life is Home to Next Generation Companies, Urban Living & World-Class Entertainment
OVERVIEW OF THE WOODLANDS – LIBERTY BRANCH
Liberty Branch, located in the Village of Creekside Park in the nationally recognized community of The Woodlands, offers buyers the option to build one of the many attractive floor plan designs from Coventry Homes.
Coventry Homes’ floor plan designs in Liberty Branch feature unique and elegant architectural designs such as French Country, Craftsman, Tudor, Classical and Mediterranean in floor plans ranging from 2,900 to 6,000 square-feet. Some award-winning designs boast covered front and rear porches, with both traditional and rear-lane garage access. New homes in the community feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Liberty Branch evokes an elegant, yet comfortable lifestyle reminiscent of neighborhoods past with tree-lined streets and walking paths surrounding two beautiful parks, all located within minutes of the ExxonMobil complex and the many employment centers of The Woodlands. In addition to enjoying the amenities of The Woodlands, Liberty Branch residents will experience easy walking access to the Creekside Village Center.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Tomball ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
Come home to The Woodlands and enjoy your new Coventry Home and the unique lifestyle of Liberty Branch. Learn more about new homes in Liberty Branch today!
- Timber Creek Elementary School
- Creekside Park Junior High
- Tomball High School
- Located in Houston’s largest master-planned development, The Woodlands, a 28,000-acre community nestled in the forest just 27 miles north of downtown Houston.
- Creekside is a 3492-acre development which will be home to 7,100 households.
- Enjoy easy access to I-45, Sam Houston Tollway, Hardy Tollway and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues are minutes from your home. Enjoy The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, and The Woodlands Waterway.
- Creekside Park Village Shopping Center has become the central hub of Creekside. With great restaurants, spa services and a splash zone for the kids. You will never need to go anywhere else!
- Creekside offers vast areas of parklands totaling 1,850 acres, including Liberty Square Park and Rockwell Square Park.
- Crossroads Square at Creekside Park, features a diverse selection of restaurants and convenient services to Creekside. All while boasting central valet service and covered walkways.
- The Woodlands Country Club offers: an 18-hole Pines Course; an 18-hole Oaks Course; 18-hole Gary Player Course; 27-hole Palmer Course with new clubhouse facilities; and the Tournament Players Course.
- Minutes from Montgomery College and University Center.
- Students attend schools in Tomball ISD.
The Woodlands Resort
- Category : Houses
- House Size : 1300
- Adress : SAWYER RIDGE DRIVE THE WOODLANDS, TX 77389